There are several neighborhoods in Rockville that have historical homes from the late 1800's into the early 1900's. The corridor along West Montgomery Avenue and West Jefferson Street offers many fine examples of older homes, and this area is known as the 'West End'.
On the east side of town there are the communities of 'East Rockville' and Lincoln Park, both having numerous older properties.
>>>> VIEW HISTORIC HOMES FOR SALE <<<<<
(click and move map to desired area)
Use the link above to find older homes currently for sale. We would enjoy talking with you to find out your interests and answer any questions you may have - call us anytime at 301-294-3000.
Other Historical Resources:
• Peerless Rockville - organization to preserve Rockville's heritage
• City of Rockville - Publications, maps, tax benefits, districts.
• Montgomery County Historical Society - highlighting the role of history.
• Heritage Montgomery - Heritage tourism alliance of Montgomery County.
• Then and Now - Sampling of county and state historic links